Want to be sponsored?
Work with us or sponsor us...
We fully understand that every esports team and organization has its great vision and believes it is one of its kind. But please understand that ONWEAR has already been working with some of the top esports organizations in the world; hence, your organization need to truly stand out to get our attention.
So what do we have to do work with or sponsored by ONWEAR?
If you simply want to get some of our premium esports apparel products, the best and easiest way to do it is to purchase from us. We offer very competitive pricing comparing to our competitors and our experienced sales reps and designers are at your service at all time. You may check some of our offers here.
However, if your team is a pioneer organization in your region or industry, has a great vision or comprehensive plan to develop your own merch shop, or already have a great fan base, you may be a good fit for us to work with or sponsor.
The list of our requirements are listed below:
- You must be able to email us a proper sponsorship proposal. Sending a simple email with little or no information regarding your team, your goals, achievements, or aims will not likely receive any response from our team. We are first and foremost interested in working with professionals that are organized, structured, and professional. Sending us a few sentences or just a URL means you're not ready to enter the business world.
- You need to either have a unique and interesting brand, or have a comprehensive plan of developing one. The key of merchandising is branding, and we can produce excellent merch only if you possess a valuable brand. Our team will review the value of your current assets before making any decisions.
- You need to be active on social media. We don't benefit from teams without significant engagement from their fan base. You will also need at least one of the following:
- 5,000+ followers on Twitter
- 5,000+ followers on Instagram
- 5,000+ likes on Facebook
We don't have those things above, why can't you just sponsor us?
Sponsorship is not charity. The key of sponsorship is that both parties will benefit from it; so we hope through sponsoring you, we will receive either influence or benefits. When the foreseeable ROI (return of interest) is zero, we will not consider the sponsorship. Before contacting us, you need to think through how will the sponsorship deal benefit us. Esports is a young industry and everyone is passionate. We understand that every esports entrepreneur has a great vision, but we want to work with the best in the industry.
That being said, we're willing to talk to every esports team and organization, no matter what it's about. Feel free to contact us if you'd like to learn more about our business, or just simply have a chat. We can't promise you a sponsorship deal but we certainly can listen to your thoughts. We are always open for discussions and chit-chats.